Linear Elastic Stress Field in Cracked Bodies
Part of the Solid Mechanics and Its Applications book series (SMIA, volume 123)
KeywordsInfinite Plate Elliptical Crack Singular Stress Generalize Plane Stress Linear Elastic Stress
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.1.Westergaard, H.M. (1934) ‘Stresses at a crack, size of the crack and the bending of reinforced concrete’, Proceedings of the American Concrete Institute 30, 93–102.Google Scholar
- 2.2.Westergaard, H.M. (1937) ‘Bearing pressures and cracks’, Journal of Applied Mechanics, Trans. ASME 6, A.49–A.53.Google Scholar
- 2.3.Irwin, G.R. (1958) ‘Fracture’, in Encyclopedia of Physics, Vol. VI, Elasticity and Plasticity (ed. S. Flügge), Springer-Verlag, pp. 551–590.Google Scholar
- 2.4.Gdoutos, E.E. (1990) Fracture Mechanics Criteria and Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers.Google Scholar
- 2.5.Sih, G.C. (1973) ‘Handbook of Stress-Intensity Factors’, Institute of Fracture and Solid Mechanics, Lehigh University.Google Scholar
- 2.6.Murakami, Y. (ed.) (1987) Stress Intensity Factors Handbook, Pergamon Press.Google Scholar
© Springer 2005