Governing Equations for Plates and Panels of Sandwich Construction
Part of the Solid Mechanics and Its Applications book series (SMIA, volume 120)
KeywordsTransverse Shear Sandwich Plate Sandwich Panel Maximum Deflection Flexural Stiffness
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 15.1.Sikarski, D.L. and Mercado, L.L. (1997) On the Response of a Sandwich Panel with a Bilinear Core.Google Scholar
- 15.2.Frostig, Y. (1997) Bending of Curved Sandwich Panels with Transversely Flexible Cores — Closed-Form High-Order Theory, ASME, Dallas.Google Scholar
- 15.3.Frostig, Y. and Baruch, M. (1996) Localized Load Effects in High-Order Bending of Sandwich Panels with Transversely Flexible Core, Journal of the ASCE, Engineering Mechanics Division, Vol. 122, No. 11.Google Scholar
- 15.6.Thomsen, O.T. and Frostig, Y. (1997) Localized Bending Effects in Sandwich Panels: Photoelastic Investigation Versus High-Order Sandwich Theory Results, Composites Engineering, in progress.Google Scholar
- 15.8.Plantema, F.J. (1966) Sandwich Construction: The Bending and Buckling of Sandwich Beams, Plates and Shells, John Wiley and Sons, New York.Google Scholar
- 15.9.Allen, H.G. (1969) Analysis and Design of Structural Sandwich Panels, Pergamon Press, Oxford.Google Scholar
- 15.10.Zenkert, D. (1995) An Introduction to Sandwich Construction, Chameleon Press Ltd., London.Google Scholar
- 15.11.Zenkert, D. (1997) The Handbook of Sandwich Constructions, EMAS Publishing.Google Scholar
© Springer 2005