Plates and Panels of Composite Materials
Part of the Solid Mechanics and Its Applications book series (SMIA, volume 120)
KeywordsStress Couple Composite Plate Lateral Load Flexural Stiffness Classical Plate Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 11.2.Vinson, J.R. (1961) New Techniques of Solutions for Problems in Orthotropic Plates, Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Pennsylvania.Google Scholar
- 11.3.Vinson, J.R. and Brull, M.A. (1962) New Techniques of Solutions of Problems in Orthotropic Plates, Transactions of the Fourth United Stated Congress of Applied Mechanics, Vol. 2, pp. 817–825.Google Scholar
- 11.5.Hodges, D.H. (2002) Contact Stress from Asymptotic Reissner-Mindlin Plate Theory, AIAA Journal, Vol. 41, No. 5, February, pp. 329–331.Google Scholar
- 11.8.DiSciuva, M. (1984) A Refined Transverse Shear Deformation Theory for Multilayered Anisotropic Plates, Atti Academia Torino, Vol. 118, pp. 279–29-.Google Scholar
- 11.10.Whitney, J.M. (1987) Structural Analysis of Laminated Anisotropic Plates, Technomic Publishing Co. Inc., Lancaster, Pa.Google Scholar
- 11.16.Reddy, J.N. (1982) Survey of Recent Research in the Analysis of Composite Plates, Composite Technology Review, Fall.Google Scholar
© Springer 2005