Part of the Solid Mechanics and Its Applications book series (SMIA, volume 120)
Equations of Linear Elasticity in Cartesian Coordinates
KeywordsShear Strain Isotropic Material Control Element Comp Liance Tensor Face Traction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.1.Sokolnikoff, I.S. (1956) Mathematical Theory of Elasticity, McGraw-Hill Book Company, 2nd Edition, New York.Google Scholar
- 1.3.Green, A.E. and Zerna, W. (1954) Theoretical Elasticity, Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- 1.4.Love, A.E.H. (1934) Mathematical Theory of Elasticity, Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- 1.5.Muskhelishvili, N.I. (1953) Some Basic Problems in the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity, Noordhoff Publishing Company.Google Scholar
- 1.6.Love, A.E.H. (1944) A Treatise on the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity, Dover Publications, Fourth Edition, New York.Google Scholar
© Springer 2005