Part of the Human-Computer Interaction Series book series (HCIS, volume 3)
KeywordsMain Tour Mouse Activity Personal Computer Monitor Multimedia Experience Entertainment Experience
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alberg, C. & Shneiderman, B. (1994). Visual information seeking: Tight coupling of dynamic query filters with starfield displays. Proceedings of CHI’ 94 (Boston MA, April 1994), ACM Press, 313–317.Google Scholar
- Cole, J. I. (2000). Surveying the Digital Future. Los Angeles, California.: UCLA Center for Communication Policy.Google Scholar
- Geirland, J. and Sonesh-Kedar, E. (1999). Digital Babylon: How the Geeks, the Suits, and the Ponytails Tried to Bring Hollywood to the Internet. Arcade Publishing, New York, New York.Google Scholar
- Laurel, B. (1993). Computers as Theatre. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley.Google Scholar
- Murray, J.H. (1997). Hamlet on the Holodeck: The Future of Narrative in Cyberspace. New York, NY. The Free Press.Google Scholar
- Red Herring. (2000, November 13, 2000.). The sorry state of digital Hollywood. Available: http://www.redherring.com/mag/issue85/mag-sorry-85.html.
- Skelly, T.C., Fries, K., Linnett, B., Nass, C. & Reeves, B. (1994). Seductive interfaces: Satisfying a mass audience. CHI’ 94 Conference Companion (Boston MA, April 1994), ACM Press, 359–360.Google Scholar
- Stone, M., Fishkin, K., & Bier, E. The movable filter as a user interface tool.. Proceedings of CHI’ 94 (Boston MA, April 1994), ACM Press, 306–312.Google Scholar
- The Economist. (2000). A survey of E-entertainment [October 7, 2000]Google Scholar
- Vergo, J, Karat, C., Karat, J., Pinhanez, C., Arora, R., Cofino, T., Riecken, D., and Podlaseck, M. (2001). “Less Clicking, More Watching”: Results from the user-centered design of a multi-institutional web site for art and culture. In Bearman, D., and Trant, J. (Eds.), Museum and the Web 2001: Selected Papers from an International Conference, Archives & Museum Informatics, 23–32.Google Scholar
- Viegas, A. and Donath, C. (1999). Chat circles. Proceedings of CHI’ 99, ACM Press, 306–312.Google Scholar
- Vogel, H. L. (1998). Entertainment Industry Economics, 4th Edition, Cambridge University Pressss, Cambridge, UK.Google Scholar
- Webster, J. & Ho, H. (1997). Audience engagement in multimedia presentations. The Data Base for Advances in Information Systems, 28(2). 63–77.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2003