KeywordsTotal Knee Arthroplasty Femoral Component Posterior Cruciate Ligament Medial Collateral Ligament Tibial Component
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Insall JN. Surgical techniques and instrumentation in total knee arthroplasty. In: Insall JN, ed. Surgery of the Knee. 2nd ed. New York: Churchill Livingstone; 1994: 739–804.Google Scholar
- 5.Stiehl JB, Komistek RD, Dennis DA, Paxson RD, Hoff WA. Fluoroscopic analysis of kinematics after posterior-cruciate-retaining knee arthroplasty. J Bone Joint Surg. 1995; 77B:884–889.Google Scholar
- 8.Colizza WA, Insall JN, Scuderi GR. The posterior stabilized total knee prosthesis. Assessment of polyethylene damage and osteolysis after a ten-year-minimum followup. J Bone Joint Surg. 1995; 77A:1713–1720.Google Scholar
- 9.Diduch DR, Insall JN, Scott WN, Scuderi GR, Font-odriguez D. Total knee replacement in young, active patients. Long-term follow-up and functional outcome. J Bone Joint Surg. 1997; 79A:575–582.Google Scholar
- 10.Scuderi GR, Insall JN, Windsor RE, Moran MC. Survivorship of cemented knee replacements. J Bone Joint Surg. 1989; 71B:798–803.Google Scholar
- 11.Stern SH, Insall JN. Posterior stabilized prosthesis. Results after followup of nine to twelve years. J Bone Joint Surg. 1992; 74A:980–986.Google Scholar
- 12.Insall JN, Hood JW, Flawn LB, Sullivan DJ. The total condylar knee prosthesis in gonarthrosis. A five-to nine-year follow-up of the first one hundred consecutive replacements. J Bone Joint Surg. 1983; 65A:619–628.Google Scholar
- 13.Vince KG, Insall JN, Kelly MA. The total condylar prosthesis. Ten-to twelve-year results of a cemented knee replacement. J Bone Joint Surg. 1989; 71B:793–797.Google Scholar
- 14.Tenney SM, Krackow KA, Hungerford DS, Jones M. Primary total knee arthroplasty in patients with severe varus deformity. Clin Orthop. 1991; 273:19–31.Google Scholar
- 15.Scuderi G, Cuomo F, Scott WN. Lateral release and proximal realignment for patellar subluxation and dislocation. A long-term follow-up. J Bone Joint Surg. 1988; 70A:856–861.Google Scholar
- 16.Scuderi GR, Insall JN. Fixed varus and valgus deformities. In: Lotke PA, ed. Knee Arthroplasty. New York: Raven Press; 1995: 111–127.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006