Software IP Protection Based on Watermarking Techniques
This paper focuses on software watermarking techniques and analysis of the executable code statistical characteristics as a mean of watermark embedding. As an application, several new approaches for executable code watermarking based on statistical characteristics variations have been proposed.
KeywordsSoftware watermarking authorship statistical characteristics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Monden A., Iida H., Matsumoto K. A. 2000. ‘Practical Method for Watermarking Java Programs', The 24th Computer Software and Applications Conference (compsac2000), Taipei, Taiwan, pp. 191–197.Google Scholar
- Collberg C, Thomborson C. 1999. ‘Software Watermarking: Models and Dynamic Embeddings', The 26th ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, Jan. 1999, pp. 311–324.Google Scholar
- Stern J.P., Hachez G., Koeune F., and Quisquater Jean-Jacques. 2000. ‘Robust Object Watermarking: Application to Code', In A. Pfitzmann, editor, Information Hiding '99, volume 1768 of Lectures Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), Dresden, Germany, Springer-Verlag, pp. 368–378.Google Scholar
- Yarmolik V.N., Portyanko S.S. 2003. ‘State of Art in Software Ownership Protection', Computer Information Systems and Industrial Management Application, Editors: Khalid Saeed, Romuald Mosdorf Olli-Pekka Hilmola. Bialystok, Poland, pp. 188–195.Google Scholar
- Partsianka S.S., Yarmolik V.N. 2003. ‘Software modules unauthorised use defense by means of watermarking', Izvestiya Belorusskoi Inzhenernoi Akademii, No l(15)/3, pp. 163–165.Google Scholar