Part of the Applied Optimization book series (APOP, volume 98)
A Conceptual Framework for Robust Supply Chain Design Under Demand Uncertainty
KeywordsSupply Chain Stochastic Program Demand Uncertainty Mixed Integer Programming Model Demand Scenario
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Arntzen, B.C., Brown, G.G., Harrison, T.P., and Trafton, L.L. 1995. Global supply chain management at Digital Equipment Corporation, Interfaces 25, 69–93.Google Scholar
- Breitman, R. and Lucas, J. 1987. PLANETS: A modeling system for business planning, Interfaces 17, 94–106.Google Scholar
- Camm, J., Dull, F., Evans, J., Sweeney, D. and Wegryn, G. 1997. Blending OR/MS, Judgment, and GIS: Restructuring P&G’s supply chain, Interfaces 27, 127–142.Google Scholar
- Cohen, M.A., and Lee, H.L. 1987. Manufacturing strategy: concepts and methods, in The management of productivity and technology in manufacturing, Ed. P. Kleindorfer, Plenum Press, New York 1987, 153–188.Google Scholar
- Cohen, M.A. and Lee, H.L. 1988. Strategic analysis of integrated production-distribution systems: Models and methods, Operations Research 36, 216–228.Google Scholar
- Cohen, M.A., Kamesam, P.V., Kleindorfer, P., Lee, H. and Tekerian, A. 1990. Optimizer: IBM’s multi-echelon inventory system for managing service logistics, Interfaces 20, 65–82.Google Scholar
- Jucker, J.V. and Carlson, R.C. 1976. The simple plant-location problem under Uncertainty, Operations Research 24, 1045–1055.Google Scholar
- Kall, P., and Wallace, S.W. 1994. Stochastic Programming, Wiley-Interscience series in systems and optimization, John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, England.Google Scholar
- Lee, H.L., and Billington, C. 1995. The evolution of supply chain management models and practice at Hewlett-Packard, Interfaces 25, 42–63.Google Scholar
- Van der Vlerk, M.H. 1996. Stochastic Programming Bibliography. World Wide Web, http://mally.eco.rug.nl/biblio/stoprog.html, 1996–2001.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005