Biological Effects of Ion Implantation
- 481 Downloads
KeywordsCotton Seed Quantitative Character Biological Organism Seedling Height Single Recessive Gene
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Shao, C.L. and Yu, Z.L., Irritation Effect Model of Low Energy Ions Irradiation, Nuclear Techniques, 19(6) (1996)321–325.Google Scholar
- 2.Cui, H.R. and Yu, Z.L., Effects of Ions Implantation on Seeds Set in Wild Hybridization of Wheat, Journal of Anhui Agriculture University (in Chinese with an English abstract), 21(3)(1994)303–305.Google Scholar
- 3.Lin, G.P., A Preliminary Study on Ion Implantation of Tobacco Seeds, Journal of Anhui Agricultural College (in Chinese with an English abstract), 18(4)(1991)317.Google Scholar
- 4.Shen, M., Wang, C.L., Chen, Q.F., Cytological Effect of Nitrogen Ion Implantation into Stevia, Acta Agriculturae Nucleatae Sinica, 11(3)(1997)141–144.Google Scholar
- 5.Cheng, B.J., Li, Z., Zhou, L.R., Cytogenetic Effects of Different Ions Implantation in Cotton Seeds, Journal of Anhui Agriculture University(in Chinese with an English abstract), 22(3)(1995)189–195.Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, F.G., Wu, Y.J., Yu, Z.L., Induction of a Mutant in Leaf Color Sensitive to Temperature, Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 24(1)(1996)16–20.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006