Cell Damage Effects Due to Ion Implantation
- 485 Downloads
KeywordsLexA Protein Genetic Substance Culture Rice Cell Cotton Pollen Outer Cell Wall Layer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lodish, H., Berk, A., et al., Molecular Cell Biology (4th ed., W. H. Freeman & Co., New York, 2003).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu, Z.L., et al., Preliminary Studies on the Biological Samples by Ion Beam Etching, Journal of Anhui Agriculture University (in Chinese with an English abstract), 21(3)(1994)260–264.Google Scholar
- 3.Song, D.J., et al., Studies on Etching and Damage Action of Low Energy Ion Beam on Microbial Cells, Acta Biochemical et Biophysical Sinica, 30(6)(1998)570–574.Google Scholar
- 4.Song, D.J., et al., Study on the Direct and Indirect Action of N+ Ion Implantation on D. Radiodurans and E. Coli, High Technology Letters, 2(1)(1991)47–50.Google Scholar
- 5.Yang, J.B., Wu, Y.J., et al., Low Energy Ion Beam-Mediated DNA Delivery into Rice Cell, Journal of Anhui Agriculture University (in Chinese with an English abstract), 21(3)(1994)330–335.Google Scholar
- 6.Cheng, B.J., et al., Effects of Nitrogen Ion Implantation on Morphology, Viability and Fertility of Cotton Pollen, Acta Bot. Boreal, 14(2)(1994)85–89.Google Scholar
- 8.Yu, Z.L., Ion Beam and Life Science — A New Research Field, Physics (Chinese), 26(6)(1997)333–338.Google Scholar
- 9.Song, D.J. and Yu, Z.L., Ion Implantation Biology: A New Interdisciplinary Subject Emerging in China, Science (Chinese), 000(011)(1996)49–51.Google Scholar
- 10.Song, D.J., Yao, J.M., et al., The Etching of Cells and Damage and Repair of DNA in Deinococcus Radiations by N+ Implantation, Hereditas (Chinese), 21(4)(1999)37–40.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006