Rethinking Project Finance
Part of the Innovations in Financial Markets and Institutions book series (IFMI, volume 15)
- 920 Downloads
KeywordsCapital Market Initial Public Offering Corporate Bond Infrastructure Project Target Price
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Bradford, M., The British Model of Private Finance Initiative and Public-Private Partnership Ten Years Later: Toward International Extension in the Defense Sector? The Journal of Structured and Project Finance, Fall 2001, 61–71.Google Scholar
- 4.Chen, A., Chen K., Laiss, B., Pricing Contingent Value Rights: Theory and Practice, Journal of Financial Engineering, Vol. 2, 1993, 155–173.Google Scholar
- 5.Chen, A., Kensinger, J., Puttable Stock: A New Innovation in Equity Financing. Financial Management, Vol. 17, 1988, 27–37.Google Scholar
- 8.Esty, B., Megginson, W., Creditor Rights, Enforcement, and Debt Ownership Structure: Evidence from the Global syndicated Loan Market, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Vol. 38, 2003, 37–59.Google Scholar
- 9.Fabozzi, F., Nevitt, P., Project Financing, 7th ed. (London: Euromoney, 2000).Google Scholar
- 10.Flyvbjerg, B., Bruzelius, N., Rothengatter, W., Megaprojects and Risk: an Anatomy of Ambition (Port Chester NY: Cambridge University Press, 2003).Google Scholar
- 11.Merton, R., The Financial System and Economic Performance, Journal of Financial Services Research, 1990, 263–300.Google Scholar
- 13.Miller, R., Lessard, D., The Strategic Management of Large Engineering Projects (Cambridge MA: MIT Press, 2000).Google Scholar
- 14.Modigliani, F., Miller, M., The Cost of Capital, Corporation Finance and the Theory of Investment, American Economic Review, Vol. 53, June 1958, 261–97.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005