Globalization and the Growth of International Stock Exchanges
Part of the Innovations in Financial Markets and Institutions book series (IFMI, volume 15)
- 905 Downloads
KeywordsStock Market Trading Volume Investor Protection Turnover Ratio Privatization Program
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Coffee, John C., Jr., “Privatization and Corporate Governance: The Lessons from Securities Market Failure,” Journal of Corporation Law 25, pp. 1–39 (1999).Google Scholar
- Levine, Ross, “Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,” Journal of Economic Literature 35, pp. 688–726 (1997).Google Scholar
- Levine, Ross and Sara Zervos, “Stock Markets, Banks, and Economic Growth,” American Economic Review 88, pp. 537–558 (1998).Google Scholar
- Megginson, William L., Robert C. Nash, Jeffry M. Netter, and Annette B. Poulsen, “The Choice between Private and Public Markets: Evidence from Privatization,” Journal of Finance (2004, forthcoming).Google Scholar
- Rajan, Raghuram G. and Luigi Zingales, “Financial Dependence and Growth,” American Economic Review 88, pp. 559–586 (1998).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005