Asymptotically Critical Points and Multiple Solutions in the Elastic Bounce Problem
Part of the Nonconvex Optimization and Its Applications book series (NOIA, volume 79)
KeywordsCritical Point Theory Multiplicity Result Limit Solution Closed Linear Subspace Hamilton Principle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. Fournier, D. Lupo, M. Ramos, and M. Willem. Limit relative category and critical point theory. In U. K. C. K. R. T. Jones and H. O. Walther, editors, Dynamics Reported, pages 1–24. Springer, Berlin, 1994.Google Scholar
- Marino and D. Mugnai. Asymptotically critical points and their multiplicity. Topol. Meth. Nonlinear Anal, 20:29–38, 2002.Google Scholar
- Marino and M. C. Saccon. Multiplicity results for the elastic bounce problem, to appear, N.S.Google Scholar
- L. Penrose and R. Penrose. Puzzles for Christmas. New Scientist, 25 December 1958.Google Scholar
- R J. Rauch. Illumination of bounded domains. Amer. Math. Monthly, pages 359–361, 1978.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005