Optimality Conditions for Generalized Complementarity Problems
In this paper Generalized Complementarity Problems are expressed in terms of suitable optimization problems and some optimality conditions are given. The infinite dimensional Lagrangean and Duality Theories play an important role in order to achieve the main result.
Key wordsGeneralized Complementarity Problem Lagrangean Function Dual Problem Quasirelative interior saddle point
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. M. Borwein, A.S. Lewis, Practical Conditions for Fenchel Duality in Infinite Dimensions, Pitman Research Notes in Mathematic Series 252, M.A. Therà-J.B. Baillon Editors, 1989, 83–89.Google Scholar
- J.M. Borwein, R. Goebel, Notions of Relative Interior in Banach Space, 2001.Google Scholar
- F. Cammaroto, B. Di Bella, A Separation Theorem based on the Quasi-Relative Interior. An Application to the Theory of Duality for Infinite Dimensional extremum problems, to appear.Google Scholar
- P. Daniele, G. Idone, A. Maugeri, Variational Inequalities and the Continuum Model of Transportation Problems, Int. Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation, 4, 2003, 11–16.Google Scholar
- P. Daniele, Variational Inequalities for Evolutionary Financial Equilibrium, Innovations in Financial and Economic Networks, 2003, 84–109.Google Scholar
- P. Daniele, F. Giannessi, A. Maugeri Editors, Equilibrium Problems and Variational Models, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2002.Google Scholar
- F. Giannessi, A. Maugeri, P. Pardalos Editors, Equilibrium Problems: Nonsmooth Optimization and Variational Inequality Models, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2001.Google Scholar
- G. Idone, Variational Inequalities and applications to a Continuum Model of Transportation Network with Capacity Constraints, Journal of Global Optimization, 2002.Google Scholar
- G. Idone, A. Maugeri, C. Vitanza, Variational Inequalities and the Elastic-Plastic Torsion Problem, J. Optim. Theory Appl., 117, 2003.Google Scholar
- G. Idone, A. Maugeri, C. Vitanza, Topics on variational Analysis and applications to Equilibrium Problems, Journal of Global Optimization, to appear.Google Scholar
- J. Jahn, Introduction to the theory of Nonlinear Optimization, Springer, 1996.Google Scholar