Sharp Estimates for Green’s Functions: Singular Cases
Part of the Nonconvex Optimization and Its Applications book series (NOIA, volume 79)
KeywordsDihedral Angle Green Function Parabolic Problem Sharp Estimate Singular Case
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Bensoussan, J.L. Lions, Impulse control and Quasi-Variational Inequalities, Gauthier-Villard, Paris, 1984.Google Scholar
- I. Dolcetta, M.G. Garroni, Oblique Derivative Problems and Invariant Measure, in “Annali della Sc. Norm. Sup. di Pisa”, vol XIII, n. 4, 1986, pp. 689–720.Google Scholar
- M.G. Garroni, J.L. Menaldi, Green’s Function and Asymptotic Behaviour of the Solution of Some Oblique..., in “Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics Series”, 149, Longman Scient. Techn., 1987, pp. 114–119.Google Scholar
- M.G. Garroni, J.L. Menaldi, Green’s Functions for Second Order Parabolic Integro-Differential Problems, “Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics Series”, Longman, London, 1992, pp. 423.Google Scholar
- M.G. Garroni, J.L. Menaldi, Second Order Elliptic Integro-Differential Problems, “Chapman & Hall CRC”, Bocaraton, London, 2002, pp. 221.Google Scholar
- M.G. Garroni, V.A. Solonnikov, M.A. Vivaldi, Fully Non-Linear Boundary Conditions for Quasi-Linear Integro-Differential Operators, in “Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations and their Applications — College de France Seminar”, vol. XI, Pitman Researches Notes, in Math. Series, vol. 299, 1994, pp. 97–117.MathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- M.G. Garroni, V.A. Solonnikov, M.A. Vivaldi, Green Function for the Heat Equation with Oblique Boundary Conditions in an Angle, in “Annali della Scuola Norm. Sup. di Pisa”, XXVII (vol. in onore di E. De Giorgi), 1998, pp. 455–485.Google Scholar
- V.A. Kondrat’ev, Boundary-value problems for elliptic equation in domains with conical or angular point, Tr. Mosk Mat. Obshch 16, pp. 209–292; English Translation in Trans. Moscow Math. Soc., 1967, pp. 227–314.Google Scholar
- O.A. LadyzÌnskaja, V.A. Solonnikov and N.N. Uralceva, Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Parabolic Type, Ann. Math. Soc, Providence, 1968.Google Scholar
- V.A. Solonnikov, On boundary value problems for linear general parabolic systems of differential equations, Trudy Math. Inst. Steklov, 83, 1965.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005