Mizan Rahman, His Mathematics and Literary Writings
Part of the Developments in Mathematics book series (DEVM, volume 13)
- 1.2k Downloads
KeywordsOrthogonal Polynomial Jacobi Polynomial Product Formula Basic Hypergeometric Series Classical Orthogonal Polynomial
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Andrews, G. E., Askey, R. A., and Roy, R. (1999). Special Functions. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.Google Scholar
- Askey, R. (1975). Orthogonal Polynomials and Special Functions. Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics. SIAM, Philadelphia, PA.Google Scholar
- Askey, R. and Ismail, M. E. H. (1983). A generalization of ultraspherical polynomials. In Erdős, P., editor, Studies in Pure Mathematics, pages 55–78. Birkhäuser, Basel.Google Scholar
- Askey, R. A. (1970). Linearization of the product of orthogonal polynomials, pages 131–138. Princeton Univ. Press, Princeton, N. J.Google Scholar
- Frenkel, I. B. and Turaev, V. G. (1995). Trigonometric solutions of the Yang-Baxter equation, nets, and hypergeometric functions. In Functional analysis on the eve of the 21st century, Vol. 1 (New Brunswick, NJ, 1993), volume 192 of Progress in Mathematics, pages 65–118. Birkhäuser Boston, Boston, MA.Google Scholar
- Frenkel, I. B. and Turaev, V. G. (1997). Elliptic solutions of the Yang-Baxter equation and modular hypergeometric functions, pages 171–204. Birkhäuser Boston, Boston, MA.Google Scholar
- Gasper, G. and Rahman, M. (1990). Basic Hypergeometric Series. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.Google Scholar
- Koelink, E. (1997). Addition formulas for q-special functions. In Ismail, M. E. H., Masson, D. R., and Rahman, M., editors, Special functions, q-series and related topics, volume 14 of Fields Institute Communications, pages 109–129. American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI.Google Scholar
- Wu, T.-Y. (1966). Kinetic Theory of Gases and Plasma. Addison-Wesley.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005