HIV Infection in Hemophiliacs
Part of the Springer Texts in Statistics book series (STS)
- 1.5k Downloads
KeywordsSevere Hemophiliac Severe Hemophilia Mild Hemophiliac Classical Hemophilia Precision Weight
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Chorba94]T.L. Chorba, R.C. Holman, T.W. Strine, M.J. Clarke, and B.L. Evatt. Changes in longevity and causes of death among persons with hemophilia A. Am. J. Hematol., 45:112–121, 1994.Google Scholar
- [Cohen94]J. Cohen. The Duesberg Phenomenon. Science, 266:1642–1649, 1994.Google Scholar
- [GKA89]J.J. Goedert, C.M. Kessler, L.M. Aledort, R.J. Biggar, W. A. Andes, G.C. White, J.E. Drummond, K. Vaidya, D.L. Mann, M.E. Eyster, M.V. Ragni, M.M. Lederman, A.R. Cohen, G.L. Bray, P.S. Rosenberg, R.M. Friedman, M.W. Hilgartner, W.A. Blattner, B. Kroner, and M.H. Gail. A prospective study of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection and the development of AIDS in subjects with hemophilia. N. Engl. J. Med., 321:1141–1148, 1989.Google Scholar
- [Goedert95]J.J. Goedert. Mortality and haemophilia. Lancet, 346:1425–1426, 1995.Google Scholar
- [Harris95]S.B. Harris. The AIDS heresies: A case study in skepticism taken too far. Skeptic, 3:42–79, 1995.Google Scholar
- [KKM82]D.G. Kleinbaum, L.L. Kupper, and H. Morgenstern. Epidemiologic Research: Principles and Quantitative Methods. Lifetime Learning Publications, Belmont, CA, 1982.Google Scholar
- [Levine93]P.H. Levine. HIV infection in hemophilia. J. Clin. Apheresis, 8:120–125, 1993.Google Scholar
- [MN89]P. McCullagh and J.A. Nelder. Generalized linear models, 2nd edition. Chapman and Hall, New York, 1989.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 2000