Part of the Springer Texts in Statistics book series (STS)
- 1.5k Downloads
KeywordsResponse Surface Design Variable Design Space Design Point Quadratic Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [BD87]G.P. Box and N.R. Draper. Empirical Model Building and Response Surfaces. John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1987.Google Scholar
- [BHH78]G.P. Box, W.G. Hunter, and J.S. Hunter. Statistics for Experimenters: An Introduction to Design, Data Analysis, and Model Building. John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1978.Google Scholar
- [Bis91]S. Bisgaard. Teaching statistics to engineers. Am. Stat., 45:274–283, 1991.Google Scholar
- [HK90]A.B. Hoadley and J.R. Kettenring. Communications between statisticians and engineers/physical scientists. Technometrics, 32:243–247, 1990.Google Scholar
- [Hun77]W.G. Hunter. Some ideas about teaching design of experiments, with 25 examples of experiments conducted by students. Am. Stat., 31:12–17, 1977.Google Scholar
- [KC87]A.I. Khuri and J.A. Cornell. Response Surfaces: Designs and Analyses. Marcel Dekker, New York, 1987.Google Scholar
- [KM92]D.A. Kopas and P.R. McAllister. Process improvement exercises for the chemical industry. Am. Stat., 46:34–41, 1992.Google Scholar
- [Mead90]R. Mead. Statistical games 1 — Tomato. Teach. Stat., 12:76–78, 1990.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 2000