Stray Light Control
Part of the Astronomy and Astrophysics Library book series (AAL)
- 910 Downloads
KeywordsStray Light Primary Mirror Entrance Pupil Aperture Stop Secondary Mirror
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Breault, R.P., Control of stray light, in Handbook of Optics, McGraw-Hill, 1995, Vol. 1, Chap. 38.Google Scholar
- Breault, R.P., Suppression of scattered light, Ph.D. thesis, Univ. ofArizona, 1979, p. 57.Google Scholar
- Harvey, J.E., Light scattering characteristics of optical surfaces, Ph.D. Thesis, Univ. of Arizona, 1976.Google Scholar
- U.S. Military Standard 1246C, Product Cleanliness Levels and Contamination Control Program, 1994.Google Scholar
- Bely, P.Y., Lallo, M., Petro, L., Parrish, K., Mehalick, K., Perrygo, C., Peterson, G., Breault, R., and Burg, R., Stray light analysis of the yardstick mission, NGST Monograph No. 2, NGST Project Study Office, Goddard Space Flight Center, 1999.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 2003