KeywordsNavigation System Inertial Navigation System Guidance System Mean Absolute Difference Error Covariance Matrix
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Fulghum, D.A.: Cruise Missile Threat Spurs Pentagon research, Aviation Week and Space Technology, July 14, 1997, pages 44–46.Google Scholar
- 3.Laur, T.M. and Llanso, S.L.: Encyclopedia of Modern U.S. Military Weapons, edited by Walter J. Boyne, Berkley Books, New York, 1995.Google Scholar
- 4.Lin, C.F.: Modern Navigation, Guidance, and Control Processing, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1991.Google Scholar
- 5.Milliken, R.J. and Zoller, C.J.: Principle of Operation of NAVSTAR and System Characteristics, Navigation, Journal of the Institute of Navigation, Vol. 25,No. 2, Summer 1988, pages 95–106.Google Scholar
- 6.Mobley, M.D. and Brown, J.I.: Impact of Terrain Correlation Elevation reference Data on Boeing’s Air Launched Cruise Missile, Institute of navigation National Meeting, Dayton, Ohio, March 1980, pages 108–112.Google Scholar
- 7.Parkinson, B.W. and Spilker J.J. (editors), with P. Axelrod and P. Enge (associate editors): Global Positioning System: Theory and Applications, Vols. I and II, AIAA, 1996.Google Scholar
- 8.Siouris, G.M.: Aerospace Avionics Systems: A Modern Synthesis, Academic Press, New York, 1993.Google Scholar
- 9.Siouris, G.M.: An Engineering Approach to Optimal Control and Estimation Theory, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 1996.Google Scholar
- 10.Department of Defense World Geodetic System 1984: Its Definition and Relationship with Local Geodetic Systems, DMA TR8350.2, September 30, 1987.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 2004