Postprocedure Physical Therapy
- 135 Downloads
KeywordsHome Exercise Percutaneous Laser Disc Decompression Antagonist Muscle Group Lumbar Loading Common Genetic Risk Factor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bogduk N. Clinical Anatomy of the Lumbar Spine and Sacrum. 3rd ed. New York: Churchill Livingstone; 1997.Google Scholar
- Choy, DSJ. Rapid correction of neurological deficits by percutaneous laser disc decompression (PLDD). Lasers Surg Med 1996;14:13–15.Google Scholar
- Cox J. Low Back Pain Mechanism, Diagnosis and Treatment. 6th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 1999.Google Scholar
- Liemohn W. Exercise Prescription and the Back. New York: McGraw-Hill Medical Publishing Division; 2001.Google Scholar
- Twomey L. Physical Therapy of the Low Back. 3rd ed. New York: Churchill Livingstone; 2000.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 2003