Analysis and synthesis in the frequency domain
Part of the Solid Mechanics and Its Applications book series (SMIA, volume 96)
KeywordsVibration Control Steady State Error Disturbance Rejection Phase Margin Crossover Frequency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. W. Bode, Relations Between Attenuation and Phase in Feedback Amplifier Design, Bell System Technical Journal, July 1940.Google Scholar
- H. W. Bode, Network Analysis and Feedback Amplifier Design, Van Nostrand, N-Y, 1945.Google Scholar
- J. J. D’Azzo & C. H. Houpis, Feedback Control System Analysis & Synthesis, McGraw-Hill, second ed., 1966.Google Scholar
- J. J. Distefano, A. R. Stubberud & I. J. Williams, Feedback and Control Systems, Shaum’s Outline Series, McGraw-Hill, 1967.Google Scholar
- J. C. Doyle & G. Stein, Multivariable Feedback Design: Concepts for a Classical/Modern Synthesis, IEEE Transaction on Automatic Control, vol. AC-26, no. 1, 4–16, Feb. 1981.Google Scholar
- G. F. Franklin, J. D. Powell & A. Emani-Naemi, Feedback Control of Dynamic Systems, Addison-Wesley, 1986.Google Scholar
- I. M. Horowitz, Synthesis of Feedback Systems, Academic Press, 1963.Google Scholar
- G. J. Kissel, The Bode Integrals and Wave Front Tilt Control, AIAA Guidance, Navigation & Control Conference, Portland Oregon, 1990.Google Scholar
- B. J. Lurie & P. J. Enright, Classical Feedback Control (with MATLAB), Marcel Dekker Inc., 2000.Google Scholar
- J. M. Maciejowski, Multivariable Feedback Design, Addison-Wesley, 1989.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2004