Active vibration isolation
Part of the Solid Mechanics and Its Applications book series (SMIA, volume 96)
KeywordsVibration Control Force Feedback Corner Frequency Vibration Isolation Force Actuator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. M. Chalasani, Ride Performance Potential of Active Suspension Systems, Part 1: Simplified Analysis Based on a Quarter-Car Model, ASME Symposium on Simulation and Control of Ground vehicles and Transportation systems, Anaheim, CA, Dec. 1984.Google Scholar
- C. R. Fuller, S. J. Elliott & P. A. Nelson, Active Control of Vibration, Academic Press, 1996.Google Scholar
- C. E. Kaplow & J. R. Velman, Active Local Vibration Isolation Applied to a Flexible Space Telescope, AIAA J. Guidance and Control, vol. 3, no. 3, 227–233, May–June 1980.Google Scholar
- D. Karnopp, Design Principles for Vibration Control Systems Using Semi-Active Dampers, Trans. ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, vol. 112, 448–455, Sep. 1990.Google Scholar
- D. C. Karnopp & A. K. Trikha, Comparative Study of Optimization Techniques for Shock and Vibration Isolation, Trans. ASME, Journal of Engineering for Industry, series B, vol. 91, no. 4, 1128–1132, 1969.Google Scholar
- R. A. Laskin & S. W. Sirlin, Future Payload Isolation and Pointing System Technology, AIAA J. Guidance and Control, vol. 9, no. 4, 469–477, July–Aug. 1986.Google Scholar
- J. E. Mc Inroy, G. W. Neat & J. F. O’Brien, A Robotic Approach to Fault-Tolerant, Precision Pointing, IEEE Robotics & Automation Magazine, pp. 24–31, Dec. 1999.Google Scholar
- J. Spanos, Z. Rahman & G. Blackwood, A Soft 6-Axis Active Vibration Isolator, Proceedings of the American Control Conference, Seattle, WA, pp. 412–416, June 1995.Google Scholar
- D. Stewart, A Platform with Six Degrees of Freedom, Proc. Instn. Mech. Engrs, vol. 180, no. 15, 371–386, 1965–66.Google Scholar
- D. Thayer, J. Vagners, A. Von Flotow, C. Hardham & K. Scribner, Six-Axis Vibration Isolation System Using Soft Actuators and Multiple Sensors, Proc. of Annual American Astronautical Society Rocky Mountain Guidance and Control Conference (AAS-98-064), pp. 497–506, 1998.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2004