Active damping with collocated pairs
Part of the Solid Mechanics and Its Applications book series (SMIA, volume 96)
KeywordsVibration Control Order Filter Root Locus Modal Strain Energy Large Space Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. L. Forward, Electronic Damping of Orthogonal Bending Modes in a Cylindrical Mast Experiment, AIAA Journal of Spacecraft, vol. 18, no. 1, 11–17, Jan.–Feb. 1981.Google Scholar
- W. B. Gevarter, Basic Relations for Control of Flexible Vehicles, AIAA Journal, vol. 8, no. 4, 666–672, April 1970.Google Scholar
- A. Preumont, J. P. Dufour & C. Malekian, Active Damping by a Local Force Feedback with Piezoelectric Actuators, AIAA J. of Guidance, vol. 15, no. 2, 390–395, March–April 1992.Google Scholar
- A. Preumont, N. Loix, D. Malaise & O. Lecrenier, Active Damping of Optical Test Benches with Acceleration Feedback, Machine Vibration, vol. 2, 119–124, 1993.Google Scholar
- D. Schaechter, Optimal Local Control of Flexible Structures, AIAA J. of Guidance, vol. 4, no. 1, 22–26, 1981.Google Scholar
- E. Sim & S. W. Lee, Active Vibration Control of Flexible Structures with Acceleration or Combined Feedback, AIAA J. of Guidance, vol. 16, no. 2, 413–415, 1993.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2004