Collocated versus non-collocated control
Part of the Solid Mechanics and Its Applications book series (SMIA, volume 96)
KeywordsImaginary Axis Vibration Control Notch Filter Flexible Mode Root Locus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. H. Cannon & D. E. Rosenthal, Experiment in Control of Flexible Structures with Noncolocated Sensors and Actuators, AIAA Journal of Guidance, vol. 7, no. 5, 546–553, Sep.–Oct. 1984.Google Scholar
- G. F. Franklin, J. D. Powell & A. Emani-Naemi, Feedback Control of Dynamic Systems, Addison-Wesley, 1986.Google Scholar
- R. Ikegami & D. W. Johnson, The Design of Viscoelastic Passive Damping Treatments for Satellite Equipment Support Structures, Proceedings of DAMPING’86, AFWAL-TR-86-3059, 1986.Google Scholar
- C. D. Johnson, D. A. Kienholz & L. C. Rogers, Finite Element Prediction of Damping in Beams with Constrained Viscoelastic Layers, Shock and Vibration Bulletin, no. 51, 78–81, May 1981.Google Scholar
- N. Lois, J. Kozanek & E. Foltete, On the Complex Zeros of Non-Colocated Systems, Journal of Structural Control, vol. 3, no. 1–2, June 1996.Google Scholar
- G. D. Martin, On the Control of Flexible Mechanical Systems, Ph.D. thesis, Stanford University, 1978.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2004