Controllability and Observability
Part of the Solid Mechanics and Its Applications book series (SMIA, volume 96)
KeywordsModel Reduction Vibration Control Inverted Pendulum Controllability Matrix Observability Matrix
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Ackermann, Sampled-Data Control Systems, Springer-Verlag, 1985.Google Scholar
- G. F. Franklin, J. D. Powell & A. Emani-naemi, Feedback Control of Dynamic Systems, Addison-Wesley, 1986.Google Scholar
- P. C. Hughes, Space Structure Vibration Modes: How Many Exist? Which Ones are Important?, IEEE Control Systems Magazine, February, 1987a.Google Scholar
- J. L. Junkins & Y. Kim, Introduction to Dynamics and Control of Flexible Structures, AIAA Education Series, 1993.Google Scholar
- T. Kailath, Linear Systems, Prentice-Hall, 1980.Google Scholar
- Y. Kim & J. L. Junkins, Measure of Controllability for Actuator Placement, AIAA J. of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 14, no. 5, 895–902, Sep.–Oct. 1991.Google Scholar
- H. Kwakernaak & R. Sivan, Linear Optimal Control Systems, Wiley, 1972.Google Scholar
- R, E. Skelton, Dynamic System Control — Linear System Analysis and Synthesis, Wiley, 1988.Google Scholar
- D. M. Wiberg, State Space and Linear Systems, McGraw-Hill Schaum’s Out-line Series in Engineering, 1971.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2004