Characterization of Two Conjugative Yersinia Plasmids Mobilizing pYV
Part of the Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology book series (AEMB, volume 529)
- 292 Downloads
KeywordsYersinia Enterocolitica Yersinia Pestis Conjugative Plasmid Virulence Plasmid Enterocolitica Strain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Allen, J.R., Chesbro, W.R., and R.M. Zsigray, 1987, Mobilization of the Vwa plasmid of Yersinia pestis by F-containing strains of Escherichia coli. Contrib. Microbiol. Immunol. Basel, Karger, vol 9: 332–341.Google Scholar
- Allen, J.R., Kuhnert, W.L., and R.M. Zsigray, 1995, Transfer of the virulence plasmid of Yersinia pestis O:19 is promoted by DNA sequences contained within the low calcium response region. Contrib. Microbiol. Immunol. Basel, Karger, vol 13: 285–289.Google Scholar
- Cornelis, G., Bennet, P.M., and J. Grinsted, 1976, Properties of pGC1, a lac plasmid originating in Yersinia enterocolitica 842. J. Bacterial. 127: 1058–1062.Google Scholar
- Heesemann, J., and R. Laufs, 1983, Construction of a mobilizable Yersinia enterocolitica virulence plasmid. J. Bacterial. 155: 761–767.Google Scholar
- Kimura, S., Eda, T., Ikeda, T., and M. Suzuki, 1975, Detection of conjugative R plasmids in genus Yersinia. Japan J. Microbiol. 19: 449–451.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2004