Part of the Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology book series (AEMB, volume 529)
Structural Studies of Yersinia Adhesin YadA
KeywordsYersinia Enterocolitica Selenium Atom Collagen Binding Membrane Anchor Domain Mediate Collagen
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Nummelin, H., El Tahir, Y., Ollikka, P., Skurnik, M., and Goldman A., 2002, Expression, purification and crystallization of a collagen-binding fragment of Yersinia adhesin YadA, Acta Cryst. D58: 1042–1044.Google Scholar
- Otwinowski, A., and Minor, W., 1995, DENZO. Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA.Google Scholar
- Skurnik, M., and Toivanen, P., 1992, LcrF is the temperature-regulated activator of the yadA gene of Yersinia entrocolitica and Yersinia pseudotuberculosis, J. Bacteriol. 158, 1033–1036.Google Scholar
- Tamm, A., Tarkkanen, A. M., Korhonen, T., Kuusela, P., Toivanen, P., and Skurnik, M., 1993, Hydrophobic domains affect the collagen-binding specificity and surface polymerization as well as the virulence potential of the YadA protein of Yerisinia enterocolitica, Mol. Microbiol. 10, 995–1011.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Terwilliger, TC., and Berendzen J., 1999, Automated MAD and MIR structure solution, Acta Cryst., D55, 849–861.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2004