Part of the Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology book series (AEMB, volume 528)
Behçet’s Disease in Patients of German and Turkish Origin — A Comparative Study
KeywordsOcular Involvement International Study Group Ocular Manifestation Tissue Antigen German Registry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Chang, H.K., and Cheon, K.S., 2002, The clinical significance of a pathergy reaction in patients with Behçet’s disease. J. Kor. Med. Sci. 17: 371–374.Google Scholar
- 4.Zouboulis, Ch.C., 1999, Epidemiology of Adamantiades-Behçet’s disease. Ann. Med. Interne (Paris) 150: 488–498.Google Scholar
- 5.O’Neill, T., Rigby, A., McHugh, S., et al., 1993, Regional differences in clinical manifestations of Behçet’s disease. In Behçet’s disease (B. Wechsler, and P. Godeau, eds.), Excerpta Medica, Amsterdam, pp. 159–163.Google Scholar
- 7.Muhaya, M., Lightman, S., Ikeda, E., et al., 2000, Behçet’s disease in Japan and in Great Britain: a comparative study. Ocul. Immunol, Inflamm. 8: 141–148.Google Scholar
- 8.International Study Group for Behçet’s disease, 1990, Criteria for diagnosis of Behçet’s disease. Lancet 335: 1078–1080.Google Scholar
- 10.Yurdakul, S., Günaydin, I., Tüzün, Y., et al., 1998, The prevalence of Behçet’s syndrome in a rural area in northern Turkey. J. Rheumatol. 15: 820–822.Google Scholar
- 13.Davies, P.G., Fordham, J.N., Kirwan, J.R., et al., The pathergy test and Behçet’s syndrome in Britain. Ann. Rheum. Dis. 43: 70–73.Google Scholar
- 15.Tüzün, Y., Yazici, H., Pazarli, H., et al., 1979, The usefulness of the nonspecific skin hyperreactivity (the pathergy test) in Behçet’s disease in Turkey. Acta Derm. Venereol. (Stockholm) 59: 77–79.Google Scholar
- 16.Özarmagan, G., Saylan, T., Azizlerli, G., et al., 1991, Re-evaluation of the pathergy test in Behçet’s disease. Acta Derm. Venereol. (Stockholm) 71: 75–76.Google Scholar
- 22.Gül, A., Uyar, F.A., Inanc, M., et al., 2001, Lack of association of HLA-B*51 with a severe disease course in Behçet’s disease. Rheumatology (Oxford) 40: 668–672.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2004