Part of the Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology book series (AEMB, volume 528)
Epidemiology of Behçet’s Disease in Asian Countries and Japan
KeywordsAsian Country Mediterranean Country South American Country Mica Gene Eastern Asian Country
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ohno, S., 1986, Behçet’s disease in the world. In Recent Advances in Behçet’s Disease (T. Lehner, and C.G. Barnes, eds.), Royal Society of Medicine Services, London, pp. 181–186.Google Scholar
- 3.Zouboulis, Ch.C., 2000, Epidemiology of Adamantiades-Behçet’s disease. In Behçet’s Disease (D. Bang, E.-S. Lee, and S. Lee, eds.), Design Mecca Publishing, Seoul, pp. 43–47.Google Scholar
- 4.Jiang, M, Zhijie, Z., and Shiyan, C., 1998, Behçet’s disease (in Chinese), In Textbook of Rheumatology (M. Jiang, L. Lhu, and X. Zhou, eds.), Science Press, Beijing, pp. 1219–1220.Google Scholar
- 5.Chung, Y.L., Bang, D., Lee, E.-S., et al., 2000, Behçet’s disease: the first mongolian case in literature showing HLA-51, MICA gene type 5/6. In Behçet’s Disease (D. Bang, E.-S. Lee, and S, Lee, eds.), Design Mecca Publishing, Seoul, pp. 98–100.Google Scholar
- 6.Bang, D., Yoon, K.H., Chung, Y.H., et al., 2000, Epidemiological and clinical features of Behçet’s disease. In Behçet’s Disease — A Guide to its Clinical Understanding (S. Lee, D. Bang, E.-S. Lee, and S. Sohn, eds.), Springer, Berlin, pp. 177–185.Google Scholar
- 8.Mizushima, Y., Inaba, G., Mimura, Y., et al., 1987, Diagnostic criteria for Behçet’s disease in 1987, and guide line for treating Behçet’s disease (in Japanese). Saishin Igaku 43:391–393.Google Scholar
- 9.Nagai, M., Fuchigami, H., Nishina, M., et al., 2000, Statistics of patients with intractable diseases receiving financial aid for treatment (in Japanese). In Results of Basic Analysis (Research Committee on Epidemiology of Intractable Deseases, Ministry of Health and Welfare, ed.), Japan Government, Tokyo, pp. 64–69.Google Scholar
- 10.Lee, S., Bang, D., Lee, E-S., et al., 2001, Clinical manifestationns. In Behçet’s Disease — A Guide to its Clinical Understanding (S. Lee, D. Bang, E.-S. Lee, and S. Sohn, eds.), Springer, Berlin, pp. 19–50.Google Scholar
- 11.Nishimori, M., Fukuhara, S., Kotake, S., et al., 2002, Cyclosporin therapy and nervous system involvement in patients with Beheçt’s disease. In Reports of the Research Group of Behçet’s Disease (S. Ohno, ed.), Japanese Ministry of Health, Welfare and Labor, Tokyo, pp. 121–127.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2004