Part of the Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology book series (AEMB, volume 528)
Association of Mycoplasma fermentans with Adamantiades-Behçeťs Disease
KeywordsReactive Arthritis International Study Group Joint Disorder Peptide Motif Western Blot Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Schaeverbeke, T., Gilroy, C.B., Bébéar, C., et al., 1996, Mycoplasma fermentans in joints of patients with rheumatic arthritis and other joint disorders. Lancet 347: 1418.Google Scholar
- 5.Zouboulis, Ch.C., 1999, Epidemiology of Adamantiades-Behçeťs disease. Ann. Med. Interne 150: 488–498.Google Scholar
- 6.Alpsoy, E., Kodelja, V., Goerdt, S., et al., 2003, Serum of patients with Behçeťs disease induces classical (pro-inflammatory) activation of human macrophages in vitro. Dermatology, in press.Google Scholar
- 7.Zouboulis, Ch.C., Katsantonis, J., Ketteler, R., et al., 2000, Adamantiades-Behçeťs disease: Interleukin-8 is increased in serum of patients with active oral and neurological manifestations and is secreted by small vessel endothelial cells. Arch. Dermatol. Res. 292: 279–284.CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- 8.International Study Group for Behçeťs disease, 1990, Criteria for diagnosis of Behçeťs disease. Lancet 35: 1078–1080.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2004