Part of the Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology book series (AEMB, volume 528)
Univariate and Multivariate Analyses Comparing Demographic, Genetic, Clinical, and Serological Risk Factors for Severe Adamantiades-Behçet’s Disease
KeywordsGenital Ulcer Erythema Nodosum German Registry Onset Sign Ocular Lesion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zouboulis, Ch.C., 1999, Epidemiology of Adamantiades-Behçet’s disease. Ann. Med. Interne 150: 488–498.Google Scholar
- 4.Dilsen, N., 2000, Risk factors in Behçet’s disease. In Behçet’s disease (D. Bang, E.-S. Lee, and S. Lee, eds.), Design Mecca Publishing, Seoul, pp. 511–514.Google Scholar
- 5.Azizlerli, G., Aldag Köse, A., Sarica, R., et al., 2000, The course of the disease in Behçet’s disease. In Behçet’s disease (D, Bang, E.-S. Lee, and S. Lee, eds.), Design Mecca Publishing, Seoul, p. 932.Google Scholar
- 6.Zouboulis, Ch.C., Kötter, I., Djawari, D., et al., 2003, Current epidemiological data from the German registry of Adamantiades-Behçet’s disease. In Adamantiades-Behçet’s Disease (Ch.C. Zouboulis, ed.), Kluwer/Plenum, London, pp. 43–48.Google Scholar
- 7.Davatchi, F., Shahram, F., Akbarian, M., et al., 1993, Classification tree for the diagnosis of Behçet’s disease. In Behçet’s disease (B. Wechsler and P. Godeau, eds.), International Congress Series 1037, Excerpta Medica, Amsterdam, p. 245–248.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2004