Part of the Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology book series (AEMB, volume 528)
Chronology of Clinical Manifestations in Behçet’s Disease
Analysis of 4024 cases
KeywordsConfidence Interval Skin Lesion Vascular Lesion Central Nervous System Involvement Joint Involvement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Davatchi, F., 1998, Behçet’s disease. In Textbook of Clinical Rheumatology (H.S. Howe, and P.H. Feng, eds.), National Arthritis Foundation, Singapore, pp. 298–315.Google Scholar
- 4.Davatchi, F., Shahram, F., Akbarian, M., et al., 1997, Behçet’s disease, analysis of 3443 cases. APLAR. J. Rheumatol. 1: 2–5.Google Scholar
- 5.Tanaka, C., Haramoto, S., Matsuda, T., et al., 1997, Studies on the clinical course of Behçet’s disease. In Behçet’s Disease (M. Hamza, ed.), Pub Adhoua, Tunisia, pp. 217–218.Google Scholar
- 6.Aksungur, V., Alparslan, N., Ceken, I., et al., 1997, Clinical spectrum at the onset of Behçet’s disease. In Behçet’s Disease (M. Hamza, ed.), Pub Adhoua, Tunisia, pp. 219–221.Google Scholar
- 7.Shahram, F., Davatchi, F., Akbarian, M., et al., 1997, The 1996 survey of Behçet’s disease in Iran, study of 3153 cases. In Behçet’s Disease (M. Hamza, ed.), Pub Adhoua, Tunisia, pp, 165–169.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2004