Fuzzy Traffic Signal Control
Part of the Applied Optimization book series (APOP, volume 64)
- 512 Downloads
KeywordsMembership Function Fuzzy Control Fuzzy Controller Traffic Signal Transportation Planning
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kim S. (1994). Applications of PETRI Networks and Fuzzy Logic to Advanced Traffic Management Systems. Ph.D. thesis, Polytechnic University, USA.Google Scholar
- Pappis C. and Mamdani E. (1977). A Fuzzy Logic Controller for a Traffic Junction. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics. Vol. SMC-7, No. 10, pp. 707–717.Google Scholar
- Niittymäki J. (1997). Isolated Traffic Signals-Vehicle Dynamics and Fuzzy Control. Helsinki University of Technology, Transportation Engineering. Publication 94.Google Scholar
- Yager R. and Filev D. (1994). Essentials of Fuzzy Modeling and Control. John Wiley & Sons, Inc, New York, USA.Google Scholar
- Niittymäki J. and Kikuchi S. (1998). Application of Fuzzy Logic to the Control of a Pedestrian Crossing Signal. Transportation Research Record 1651, Transportation Research Board, Washington D.C. pp. 30–38.Google Scholar
- Bingham E. (1998). Neurofuzzy Traffic Signal Control. Master thesis, Helsinki University of Technology, Department of Engineering Physics and Mathematics.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002