On Bayesian Logic Comments on Colin Howson
Part of the Boston Studies in the Philosophy of Science book series (BSPS, volume 237)
KeywordsTrue Logic Completeness Theorem Deductive Logic Paraconsistent Logic Impossible World
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- de Finetti, B. 1937. “Foresight: Its Logical Laws, Its Subjective Sources”. In H. Kyburg, Jr. and H. Smokler (eds.), Studies in Subjective Probability. New York: Krieger, 1980 (second ed.), pp. 53–118.Google Scholar
- Haack, S. 1978. Philosophy of Logics. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Howson, C. 2000. Hume’s Problem. Oxford: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Howson, C. 2003. “Bayesian Evidence”. This volume, pp. 301–320.Google Scholar
- Priest, G. 2001. An Introduction to Non-Classical Logic. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Ramsey, F. P. 1926. “Truth and Probability”. In The Foundations of Mathematics. London: Routledge, 1931, pp. 237–256.Google Scholar
- Schick, F. 1986. “Dutch Bookies and Money Pumps”. Journal of Philosophy 83: 112–119.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2003