On the Existence of Solutions to Vector Optimization Problems
- 424 Downloads
The existence of solutions to a Vector Optimization Problem is carried out by means of the image space analysis. Classic existence results are revisited and presented under suitable compactness assumptions on the image of the Vector Optimization Problem.
KeywordsVector optimization optimality conditions image space
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Castellani, G. Mastroeni and M. Pappalardo, On regularity for generalized systems and applications, In Nonlinear Optimization and Applications, G. Di Pillo et al. (Eds.), Plenum Press, New York (1996), 13–26.Google Scholar
- F. Giannessi, Theorems of the alternative, quadratic programs and complementarity problems, In Variational Inequalities and complementarity problems, R.W. Cottle et al. Eds., J. Wiley (1980), 151–186.Google Scholar
- F. Giannessi, Theorems of the alternative and optimality conditions, Jou. Optimiz. Theory Appls., Plenum, New York, Vol.42,No.11, 1984, 331–365.Google Scholar
- F. Giannessi, Vector Variational Inequalities and Vector Equilibria, Mathematical Theories, F. Giannessi, Eds., Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, Boston, London, 2000.Google Scholar
- F. Giannessi, G. Mastroeni and L. Pellegrini, On the Theory of Vector Optimization and Variational Inequalities. Image Space Analysis and Separation, In Vector Variational Inequalities and Vector Equilibria, Mathematical Theories, F. Giannessi, Eds., Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, Boston, London, 2000.Google Scholar
- F. Giannessi and L. Pellegrini, Image space Analysis for Vector Optimization and Variational Inequalities. Scalarization, In Advances in Combinatorial and Global Optimization, A. Migdalas, P. Pardalos and R. Burkard, Eds., Worlds Science.Google Scholar
- Y. Sawaragi, H. Nakayama and T. Tanino, Theory of multiobjective Optimization Academic Press, New York, 1985.Google Scholar