Mental Health Services in Primary Care
The Case of Nepal
- 135 Downloads
KeywordsMental Health Health Worker Mental Health Service Community Mental Health Health Post
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bennett, L. (1983). Dangerous wives and sacred sisters: Social and symbolic roles of high-caste women in Nepal. New York: Columbia University Press.Google Scholar
- Desjarlais, R., Eisenberg, L., Good, B., & Kleinman, A. (1995). World mental health: Problems and priorities in low-income countries. New York: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Goldstein, M. C. (1987). When brothers share a wife. Natural History, 96(3), 38–49.Google Scholar
- Henderson, P. L. (1995). Donor and government constraints to sustainability in Nepal. Health Policy and Planning, 10(Suppl S), 17–27.Google Scholar
- Levine, N. E. (1987). Fathers and sons: Kinship value and validation in Tibetan polyandry. Man, 22, 267–286.Google Scholar
- Sattaur, O. (1996). Nepal: New horizons? (Oxfam Country Profile). Oxford: Oxfam UK and Ireland.Google Scholar
- Shrestha, D. M., Pach, A., & Rimal, K. P. (1983). A social and psychiatric study of mental illness in Nepal. United Nations Childrens Fund, Nepal, Kathmandu, Nepal.Google Scholar
- U.S. Census Bureau (1999). International Data Base (IDB). Available: http://www.census.gov/ftp/pub/ipc/www/idbnew.html
- Üstün, T. B. & Sartorius, N. (Eds.) (1995). Mental illness in general health care: An international study. Chicester: John Wiley & Sons.Google Scholar
- World Bank (1998a). Nepal at a glance. Available: http://www.cdinet.com/DEC/wdi98/new/countrydata/countrydata.html.
- World Bank (1998b). Nepal Country Brief. Available: http://www.worldbank.org/html/extdr/offrep/sas/np2.htm
- World Bank (1998c). World Development Indicators. Available: http://www.cdinet.com/DEC/wdi98/new/databytopic/databytopic.html#E
- WHO (1999). World health report 1999: Making a difference. Geneva: Author.Google Scholar
- Wright, C. (1992, November). Mental health services in Nepal: Past, present and future. Presented at the World Congress of Social Psychiatry.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002