QCD on Coarse Lattices
Part of the NATO Science Series: B: book series (NSSB, volume 368)
- 531 Downloads
KeywordsLattice Spacing Wilson Loop Effective Field Theory Effective Theory Contact Term
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.G.P. Lepage, Lattice QCD for Small Computers in The Building Blocks of Creation, edited by S. Raby and T. Walker (World Scientific Press, Singapore, 1994).Google Scholar
- 10.M. Alford, T. Klassen, G.P. Lepage, C. Morningstar and M. Peardon, in preparation.Google Scholar
- 11.For a review see G.P. Lepage, e-print hep-lat/9607076, in the proceedings of the 1996 Schladming School on Perturbative and Nonperturbative Aspects of Quantum Field Theory.Google Scholar
- 12.G.P. Lepage, e-print hep-lat/9707026, to be published in the proceedings of the International Workshop on Lattice QCD on Parallel Computers (Tsukuba, Japan, Mar 1997).Google Scholar
- 14.M. Alford, T. Klassen, and G.P. Lepage, e-print hep-lat/9709126, to be published in the proceedings of Lattice 97 (Edinburgh, Scotland, Jul 1997); Nucl. Phys. B496 (1997) 377; and references therein.Google Scholar
- 15.G.P. Lepage, e-print nucl-th/9706029, to be published in the proceedings of the 8th Swieca Summer School: Nuclear Physics (Sao Paulo, Brazil, 1997).Google Scholar
- 16.This point is emphasized in E. Angelos, Cornell University Ph.D. Thesis, 1996.Google Scholar
- 18.A particularly useful reference is C. Ordonez, L. Ray and U. van Kolck, Phys. Rev. D53 (1995) 2086. They reference much of the older material as well.Google Scholar
- 19.Partial wave analysis of the Nijmegen University group, obtained from the World Wide Web page http://nn-online.sci.kun.nl/.
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002