Combined simplicity and immunity in relativized NP
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 182)
In this paper an oracle A is presented which has the property thaT NP(A) has a single set which is both NP(A) simple and P(A) immune.
KeywordsTuring Machine Separation Result Longe String Oracle Machine Diagonalisation Technique
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baker T., J. Gill & R. Solovay — Relativizations of the P=NP question SIAM J. Comp. 4 (75) pp431–442Google Scholar
- Balcazar J. — Simplicity for relativized complexity classes. Report de Recerca RR83/02 Facult. d'Informatica U. Barcelona (To appear in SIAM J. Comp.)Google Scholar
- Bennet C. & J. Gill — Relative to a random oracle PA ≠ NPA with probability 1 SIAM J. Comp. 10 (81) pp96–113Google Scholar
- Homer S. & I. Gasarch — Relativizations Comparing NP and Exponential Time Inf. & Control 58 (84)Google Scholar
- Homer S. & W. Maass — Oracle dependent properties of the lattice of NP sets Theoretical Comp. Sc. 24 (83) pp279–289Google Scholar
- Kozen D. — Indexing of subrecursive languages Theoretical Comp. Sc. 11 (80) pp277–301Google Scholar
- Regan K. — On diagonalisation methods & the structure of language classes — Lecture Notes in Computer Science 158 Proceedings of the 1983 int. FCT conference pp363–380Google Scholar
- Schoening U. — Relativization and infinite subsets of NP sets. Unpublished manuscript (82)Google Scholar
- Schoening U. & R.V. Book — Immunity, Relativizations and Nondeterminism SIAM J. Comp. 13 no.2 (84) pp329–337Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1984