Construction of Brics Financial Cooperation Platform
In the new century, BRICS has evolved from an economic concept into a new platform for international cooperation. In 2011, the Sanya Declaration established the Brics cooperation mechanism focusing on economy, trade and finance. The mechanism is characterized by adhering to the principle of sharing interests and promoting multilateralism and south-south cooperation. It is really a new model of global economic cooperation. In 2010 and 2011, the Brics countries contributed more than 50% to the growth of the global economy.
- Coe, David T., Elhanan Helpman, and Alexander W. Hoffmaister. 1997. North-South R&D Spillovers. Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society 107 (440): 134–149.Google Scholar
- Dodsworth, J.R. 1992. Reserve Pooling: An Application of the Theory of Clubs. Economia Internazionale 44 (9): 222.Google Scholar
- Gurley, John G., and Edward Stone Shaw. 1960. Money in a Theory of Finance. Washington, D.C.: Brookings Institution Press.Google Scholar
- He, Shufeng. 2010. Business Cycle Interaction of BRICS and China’s Core Position: An Empirical Analysis Based on SVAR. Word Economy Studies 4: 80–86. Google Scholar
- Hu, Zuliu. 2012. China Should Not Repeat the “Lost 20 Years” of South America. Securities Times, June 2.Google Scholar
- International Monetary Fund. 2012. https://www.data.imf.org/regular.aspx?key=62805740.
- Krueger, Anne O. 1998. Whether the World Bank and the IMF. Journal of Economic Literature 12: 2005–2006.Google Scholar
- Mans, Henry. 2012. The BRICS Development Bank. Financial Times, trans. Xing Wei (FT Chinese Web), October 10.Google Scholar
- Ouyang, Yao, Yabin Zhang, and Xianzhong Yi. 2012. Shared Trade Growth between China and Other BRICS. Social Sciences in China 202: 67–86.Google Scholar
- Romani, Mattia, Nicholas Stern, and Joseph Stiglitz. 2012. Brics bank is a Fine Idea Whose Time has Come. https://www.ft.com/content/1770f242-7d88-11e1-81a5-00144feab49a.
- Smith, Adam. 2009. An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations (Chinese Version). Translated by Dali Guo and Yanan Wang. Shanghai, China: Shanghai Joint Publishing House.Google Scholar
- Su, Xuechuan. 2006. South-South Cooperation? North-South Cooperation?—The Choice of Developing Countries in International Regional Economic Integration. Economic Survey 2: 35–37.Google Scholar
- Tang, Lingxiao. 2010. BRICS Financial Regulatory Cooperation Platform: Basis and Policy Suggestions. Public Finance Research 10: 7–11.Google Scholar
- Wang, Yongzhong, and Zhizhong Yao. 2011. Economic Issues, Positions of All Parties and China’s Countermeasure of BRICS Summit. International Economic Review 3: 74–83.Google Scholar
- Wang, Zeke, and Jie Li. 2004. Introduction to Game Theory. 21st Century Economics Textbook. Beijing: China Renmin University Press.Google Scholar
- Wendt, Alexander. 2000. Society Theory of International Politics (Chinese Version). Shanghai: Shanghai People’s Publishing House.Google Scholar
- Wu, Jian. 1998. Analysis and Determination of Rational Foreign Exchange Reserves Scale of China. Economic Research Journal 6: 20–29.Google Scholar
- Wu, Jun, and Jiancheng Bin. 2010. A Comparative Study on the Economic Efficiency of the BRICS Countries. Asia-Pacific Economic Review 3: 78–83.Google Scholar
- Yao, Zhizhong, and Zhongmin Li. 2012. Golden Touch: Financial Cooperation Vision of Brics. Caijing 9. http://read.139life.comreadarticle.php?id=202461&all=1.
- Yu, Ying. 2007. A Review on the Moderate Scale of China’s Foreign Exchange Reserves. On Economic Problems 8: 96–98.Google Scholar
- Zhang, Bin, and Cuilian Li. 2011. Co-movement of Cargo Expansion Period of BRICS. Economic Research Journal 9: 29–40.Google Scholar
- Zhou, Zhiwei. 2012. Brazil’s Path to Reducing Inequality. Nan Feng Chuang 9: 61–63.Google Scholar
- Zhong, Wei, and Tan Donghai. 2003. Inflow Structure of International Capital and Incentive Competition of Intergovernmental FDI. Management World 10: 24–32.Google Scholar