Secure and Efficient Outsourcing of Large Scale Linear Fractional Programming
One of the powerful applications in the age of cloud computing is the outsourcing of scientific computations to cloud computing which makes cloud computing a very powerful computing paradigm, where the customers with limited computing resources and storage devices can outsource the sophisticated computation workloads into powerful service providers. This paper investigates the secure outsourcing of linear fractional programming (LFP). We propose a secure, efficient, and verifiable scheme to offload large-scale (LFP) computation in the cloud side. We implement the proposed schema on the customer side laptop and use AWS compute domain elastic compute cloud (EC2) for the cloud side.
KeywordsCloud computing Secure computation outsourcing Verifiable computing Security and privacy optimization problem
- 1.Hu, C., Alhothaily, A., Alrawais, A., Cheng, X., Sturtivant, C., Liu, H.: A secure and verifiable outsourcing scheme for matrix inverse computation. In: Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM’17, vol. 4, pp. 2304–2312. Atlanta, GA, USA (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Nedal, M., Santosh, L.: Recent advances on secure computations outsourcing in cloud computing. Asian J. Math. Comput. Res. 24(4), 192–205 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhou, K., Ren, J.: CASO: Cost-aware secure outsourcing of general computational problems. In: IEEE Transactions on Services Computing (2018)Google Scholar
- 4.Shen, W., Bo Y., Xianghui, C., Yu C., Xuemin, S.: A distributed secure outsourcing scheme for solving linear algebraic equations in ad hoc clouds. In: IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing, vol. 4 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Bajalinov, E.B.: Linear-fractional programming theory, methods, applications and software. Springer Sci. Bus. Media (2013)Google Scholar