Enterprise Architecture Complexity Component Based on Archimate Language
Enterprise architecture (EA) is a business and IT management tool that has grown in popularity during the last decade. It is based on models of business and IT with systematic frameworks. This paper provides an interesting overview on the agility measurement and dimensions. The proposed approach precises the components of each enterprise architecture layers and the complexity of the future architecture.
KeywordsAgility Enterprise architecture EA Evaluation of enterprise architecture Archimate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Bass, B.M.: Transformational leadership: Industry, military, and educational impact. Erlbaum, Mahwah (1998)Google Scholar
- 6.Dove, R.: Response Ability: the Language, Structure, and Culture of the Agile Enterprise. Wiley, New York (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Gandomani, T.J., Zulzalil, H., Ghani, A., Sultan, B.M.: Important considerations for agile software development methods governance. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology 55, 345–351 (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Gandomani, T.J., Nafchi, M.Z.: Agility Assessment Model to Measure Agility Degree of Agile Software Companies. Indian Journal of Science and Technology 7, 955–959 (2014)Google Scholar
- 12.Kidd, P.T.: Agile Manufacturing: Forging New Frontiers. Addison-Wesley, Reading (1994)Google Scholar
- 13.Liu, Y., Zheng, H.: Measuring agility of enterprise using analytic hierarchy process and Bayesian belief networks. In: Proceedings of 2006 13th International Conference on Management Science and Engineering, ICMSE 2006, pp. 551–556 (2006)Google Scholar
- 16.Lapkin, A.: Gartner Defines the Term ‘Enterprise Architecture.’ Research Report, Gartner Group, July 2006Google Scholar
- 17.Lui, T.W., Piccoli, G.: Degrees of agility: Imlications from information systems desigh and firm strategy. In: Desouza, K.C. (ed.) Agile Information Systems: Conceptualization, Construction, and Management, Elsevier, Burlington, USA, pp 122–133 (2007). ISBN 10:0-7506-8235-3Google Scholar
- 21.Ren, J., Yusuf, Y.Y, Burns, N.D.: A prototype of measurement system for agile enterprise. In: International Conference on Quality, Reliability, and Maintenance, Oxford, UK, pp. 247–252 (2000)Google Scholar
- 24.Shahraki, A., Yaghoobi, N., Fard, S.: Fuzzy evaluation to reach the required agility at manufacturing organizations. Journal of Basic Application Science 1(9), 1112–1123 (2011)Google Scholar
Open Access This chapter is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/), which permits any noncommercial use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license and indicate if changes were made.
The images or other third party material in this chapter are included in the chapter's Creative Commons license, unless indicated otherwise in a credit line to the material. If material is not included in the chapter's Creative Commons license and your intended use is not permitted by statutory regulation or exceeds the permitted use, you will need to obtain permission directly from the copyright holder.