Future Systems Lab: A Landscape Architectural Teaching Model to Enable the Development of Practices that Can Thrive in Times of Disruption
- 21 Downloads
Landscape Architecture is a design discipline concerned with the transformation and stewardship of sites of various scales. As a creative practice, the profession of Landscape Architecture is generally thought to be largely resistant to some of the most pressing concerns around the future of work, such as automation.
- Australian Institute of Landscape Architects. (2016). A charter for Australian landscape architects. Retrieved February 24, 2020, from https://www.aila.org.au/imis_prod/documents/AILA/Governance/AILA%20CHARTER%202016.pdf.
- Bourke, A. (2015). Curating school cultures: Studios in the context of school agendas. In D. Bates, V. Mitsogianni, & D. Ramírez-Lovering (Eds.), Studio futures: Changing trajectories in architectural education (pp. 212–221). Melbourne, Australia: Uro Publications.Google Scholar
- Corner, J. (1997) Ecology and landscape as agents of creativity. In Ecological design and planning. New York: Wiley.Google Scholar
- Dutton, T. H. (1987). Design and studio pedagogy. Journal of Architectural Education, 41(1), 16–25. https://doi.org/10.22269/190416.
- Fleming, B. (2019). Design and the Green New Deal. Places Journal.Google Scholar
- Landscape Architecture Foundation (U.S.) (Ed.). (2018). The new landscape declaration: A call to action for the twenty-first century (First hardcover edition.). Presented at the New Landscape Declaration Summit, Los Angeles, CA: Rare Bird Books : Landscape Architecture Foundation.Google Scholar
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). (2018). The future of education and skills: Education 2030. Retrieved February 24, 2020, from https://www.oecd.org/g20/topics/employment-education-and-social-policies/OECD-Note-on-the-Future-of-Skills.pdf.
- Reed, C., & Lister, N.-M. (Eds.). (2014). Projective ecologies. New York, NY: Actar publ.Google Scholar
- Weller, R. (2019). Design and the green new deal. In B. Fleming (Ed). Design and the green new deal, Places Journal.Google Scholar