L1-Norm Method for Dual-Wavelength Phase Unwrapping
- 16 Downloads
According to the relationship between the absolute phase and the baseline in multiple baselines, the relationship between the absolute phase and the band in the multi-band is designed analogously. This method constructs the equation that the wavelength and the absolute phase are positively correlated with the phase relationship of any pixel in different band images. Using the equivalence relation, two inequalities of adjacent pixels are constructed, the gradient information is obtained, the ambiguity is minimized, and the phase unwrapped 2π fuzzy number is obtained. This method avoids the limitation of the Itoh hypothesis. In this paper, two experiments are designed with two wavelengths. The results effectively improve the unwrapping ability of the phase inconsistent region compared with single wave unwrapping, which proves the feasibility of this analogy method.
KeywordsL1-norm The gradient information Dual-wavelength Incoherent
Foundation items: The National Key Research and Development Program of China, No. 2018YFF0215303, 2017YFB0503004; Chinese Academy of Surveying and Mapping Fundamental Research Project under Grant, No. 7771808.
- 1.Pingxiang L, Jie Y (2006) Synthetic aperture radar interferometry principle and application, vol 12. The Mapping Publishing Company, Beijing, pp 62–70Google Scholar
- 3.Ni NA (2016) Phase unwrapping based on path-following and two-wavelength interferometry. Anhui University, pp 32–43Google Scholar
- 4.Huayou L, Mingjie Z, Heng Z et al (2018) An effective method of airborne dual-frequency interferometric terrain elevation reconstruction. J Radars 7(4):475–486Google Scholar
- 6.Mingsheng L, Hui L (2003) Synthetic aperture radar interferometry-principle and signal processing, vol 8. The Mapping Publishing Company, Beijing, pp 106–111Google Scholar
- 8.Hanwen Y, Zheng B (2013) L1-norm method for multi-baseline InSAR phase unwrapping. J XiDian Univ 40(04):37–41Google Scholar
- 10.Jin G, Zhang H, Xu Q et al (2011) Phase unwrapping algorithm with CRT for multi-band InSAR. J Xidian Univ 38(6):97–102Google Scholar