Resource Allocation Algorithm for Power Bottom-Guaranteed Communication Network Based on Network Characteristics and Historical Data
- 2 Downloads
In order to solve the problem of network congestion caused by the rapid increase of data traffic in smart grid, the resource allocation algorithm based on network characteristics and historical data is proposed. Firstly, by analyzing the business flow of the smart grid and the characteristics of power bottom-guaranteed communication network (PDUCN), the network characteristics of the smart grid service flow and the PDUCN are explored. Secondly, based on the historical data accumulated by the long-term operation of PDUCN, the network characteristics of the resource allocation of the PDUCN are analyzed, and the historical data matrix is established. Finally, a resource allocation algorithm based on network characteristics and historical data is proposed. Through the simulation experiment, the influence of the historical data scale on the performance of the algorithm is analyzed. It is verified that the algorithm has achieved good results in the PDUCN revenue and resource allocation success rate.
KeywordsPower bottom-guaranteed communication network Resource allocation Network characteristics Node reliability
This work is supported by the Project on Research and Demonstration of Application Technology of Intelligent Management and Dynamic Simulation Based on Bottom-guaranteed Power Grid Communication System. Under Grant No. GDKJXM20180249 (036000KK52180006).
- 1.Lei, Y.Q., Li, J.Q., Hou, B.S.: Power distribution and utilization communication network for smart grid. Power Syst. Technol. 35(12), 14–19 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhao, C.M., Li, Z.H., et al.: Load balanced routing protocol in electric power communication networks. J. Comput. Appl. 36(11), 3028–3032 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Shao, S.J., Guo, S.Y., et al.: A random switching traffic scheduling algorithm in wireless smart grid communication network. In: Proceedings of the 2014 23rd International Conference on Computer Communication and Networks. Piscataway, NJ, pp. 1–6 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Chen, X.H., Li, C.Z., Chen, L.Y., et al.: Energy efficient virtual network embedding based on actively hibernating substrate nodes and links. J. Softw. 25(7), 1416–1431 (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Ji, X.S., Zhao, S., et al.: Research on Heterogeneous-backup virtual network embedding. J. Electron. Inf. Technol. 40(5), 1087–1093 (2018)Google Scholar
- 10.Shao, S.J., Guo, S.Y., Qiu, X.S., et al.: Traffic scheduling algorithm based on weighted queue for meter data collection in wireless smart grid communication network. J. Electron. Inf. Technol. 36(5), 1209–1214 (2014)Google Scholar
- 11.Zegura, E.W., Calvert, K.L., Bhattacharjee, S.: How to model an Internet work. In: IEEE Infocom, pp. 594–602 (1996)Google Scholar