Multi-controller Cooperation High-Efficiency Device Fault Diagnosis Algorithm for Power Communication Network in SDN Environment
- 2 Downloads
In the SDN network environment, in order to solve the problem of low efficiency of multi-controller fault diagnosis algorithm, this paper firstly constructs a multi-controller smart grid service model and a Bayesian-based fault propagation model in SDN environment. Secondly, multi-controller cooperation high-efficiency device fault diagnosis algorithm for a power communication network in SDN transponder fault environment is proposed, including four sub-processes of algorithm analysis, FPM summary generated by each controller, merging the FPM summary of all controllers, and fault inference using fault set with maximum ability to explain observed symptoms. By comparing the simulation experiment with the existing typical algorithms, it is verified that the proposed algorithm can effectively reduce the time overhead of the fault location algorithm and improve the efficiency of fault location under the premise of ensuring the fault diagnosis performance of the accuracy rate and false alarm rate.
KeywordsPower communication network SDN Controller Transponders Fault diagnosis
This work is supported by the Science and Technology Project of Guangdong Power Grid Co., Ltd.: research on ubiquitous business communication technology and service mode in smart grid distribution and consumption network-Topic 4: research on smart maintenance, management, and control technology in smart grid distribution and consumption communication network (GDKJXM20172950).
- 1.Huang, J.Y., Lan, J.L., Hu, Y.X., et al.: A multi-fault recovery and avoidance mechanism of software-defined network based on segment routing. Acta Electron. Sin. 45(11), 2761–2768 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Luo, D., Shu, Y.: Failover based on multi-domain distributed SDN controller research. Microelectron. Comput. 34(5), 79–82, 88 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, Z.P., Wang, W.S., He, Y.P., Sun, J.W., Zhang, B.: A deployment strategy for fault recovery of SDN control nodes. J. Shandong Univ. (Nat. Sci.) 54(5), 21–27 (2019)Google Scholar
- 4.Xue, H., et al.: Network fault detection and repair system based on SDN architecture. Comput. Eng. 43(11), 40–44 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Fan, Z., et al.: The SDN fault detection algorithm research based on multi-controller. Microelectron. Comput. 35(8), 73–77 (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Schmid, S., Suomela, J.: Exploiting locality in distributed SDN control. In: Proceedings of the Second ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Hot Topics in Software Defined Networking, pp. 121–126 (2013)Google Scholar
- 7.Fonseca, P., Bennesby, R., Mota, E., et al.: A replication component for resilient OpenFlow-based networking. In: IEEE Network Operations and Management Symposium, pp. 933–939 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Sun, Y., et al.: Fault diagnosis and positioning for communication network in intelligent substation based on deep learning. Power Syst. Technol. (2019). https://doi.org/10.13335/j.1000-3673.pst.2019.0143