Structural Design and Analysis of Ring Steering Wheel for Old-Age Walking Vehicle
- 23 Downloads
In recent years, the aging of our country has intensified, and the needs of the elderly have been paid more and more attention. In order to meet the travel needs of the elderly, the old-age walking vehicle came into being. However, there are many problems with the old-age walking vehicle on the market. The paper started from the angle of human body size and psychological and behavioral characteristics of the elderly, based on the design concepts of humanization, emotional design and green design, then uses Solidworks software to design the ring steering wheel structure, and uses ANSYS finite element analysis to carry out mechanical analysis and modal analysis of the ring wheel mechanism of the elderly generation walker. The results show that the designed indicators meet the requirements of the work.
KeywordsSteering wheel Old-age walking vehicle Structural design
This study was funded by the Provincial Entrepreneurship Training Project of University Students No. 41619011 of Xiamen University of Technology.
- 1.Liu, C.J.: Summary of expert seminar on prospects and countermeasures of population ageing in China. Soc. Res. (06) (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhou, H., Zhang, Y.H., Lu, T.Q., Huang: Automotive steering wheel design and ergonomics. Autom. Sci. Technol. (5), 67–72 (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Ma, G.T., Xu, Z.Y.: Analysis of ergonomic factors of elderly electric vehicles school of design and art. Devise (22), 134–135 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, K.: Research on Emotional Design of Multipurpose Substituted Car. Changchun University of Technology, Jinlin (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Yang, C.: Research on Senior Citizens’ Travel and Relevant Product Design_Take the elderly electric bicycle as an example. Jiangsu University, Jiangsu (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Wu, J.J.: Design of Electric Vehicle for the Aged. Kunnig University of Science and Technology (2017)Google Scholar