Computer Security Strategy and Management in the Tax Information Management System Under the Background of the Belt and Road
Under the background of “the Belt and Road”, China’s foreign development and exchanges have entered a new stage. In the process of the tax information management, we should base on the data sharing and exchange, do a good job of the computer security management, and effectively ensure the effective implementation of the tax information management activities. As far as the tax information security management is concerned, its management effect directly affects the functions of the state, the modernization of the tax collection and the management and protection of the taxpayers’ rights. Therefore, it is very important to explore the security strategy and the management mechanism of the system.
KeywordsThe Belt and Road Tax information management system Computer Security strategy Management strategy
2017 Anhui University of Finance and Trade Vocational College Connotation Promotion All Staff Action Plan Major Scientific Research Projects: Study on Tax Policy and Tax Planning of Export-oriented Enterprises in Anhui Province in the Context of “Belt and Road” (2017nhrwa01).
- 1.Wei, Q.: On the legal path of taxpayers’ tax information protection. Tax. Econ. 4, 81–88 (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Yang, G.: Scheme design of the tax decision support system based on DW and OLAP. Mod. Comput. (Prof. Ed.) 5, 152–154 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Ma, G.: Research on the usage principle of the dimension in star mode of data warehouse based on the relational database. Comput. Eng. Des. 26(1), 216–217, 246 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.She, M., Wang, T., Liu, H., Wang, W.: Design of the tax data warehouse system based on WEB. Fujian Comput. 4, 122–123 (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Fu, S.: Design of the tax data warehouse system based on WEB. Comput. Knowl. Technol. 2(11), 211–213 (2008)Google Scholar