Research and Design of Intelligent Service Platform for “Migratory Bird” Pension
Hainan Island is like spring all the year round, and the average temperature in winter is above 22 °C. Every November, a large number of the migratory birds elderly come to the island for winter, and leave the island in March next year. Many migratory birds elderly said that the original chronic disease has been significantly alleviated here, but there are many inconveniences in strange places. In order to make migratory birds elderly integrate into the local area as soon as possible, facilitate the management of local organizations and provide all kinds of old-age services for the migratory birds elderly, this paper designs a migratory bird care service platform combining Internet plus technology, integrates the resources of public pension services, optimizes allocation, and improves the quality and efficiency of the elderly care service for migratory birds.
KeywordsHainan Island Migratory bird elderly Intelligent service Pension platform Design
This research was supported by Hainan Province University Scientific Research Grant (Project No: Hnky2018-82).
- 1.Li, Y., Zeng, Y.: Study on the living situation of the “migratory bird” the old-age population in different places—taking Hainan Province as an example. J. Demogr. (01), 56–65 (2018)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, B., Zhao, H.: Analysis of the contradiction between supply and demand of public services for the “migratory bird” pension group: taking Sanya City as an example. Adm. Forum (02), 103–109 (2019 )Google Scholar
- 3.Li, X.: Design and implementation of intelligent old-age management system based on B/S architecture. Hunan UniversityGoogle Scholar
- 4.Liang, M., Mao, N., Chen, W., Yu, A., Chen, J., Xu, X.: Design and implementation of service management system for old age institutions. Innov. Appl. Sci. (05), 1–2 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, C., Bi, X.: Research on intelligent old-age service system and platform construction. E-government (06), 105–113 (2018 )Google Scholar
- 6.Yang, Z., Liu, N.: Design of information-based intelligent pension management system. Manag. Technol. Small Medium-Sized Enterpr. (Late issue) (10), 155–156 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhi, Y.G., Ging, W.: Application of internet of things in home based elderly care service in China. J. Shanghai Technol. (9), 267–271 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Yu, T.L.: A study on the way of “migratory birds” supporting the aged in different place. Soc. Sci. Front (08), 276–280 (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Yi, C., Bing, X.I.: There is no worry about “migratory birds”. Rural Agric. Farm. (03), 9 (2018)Google Scholar