Food Quality Testing Application Based on Non-destructive Testing Technology
People’s livelihood is the question of our country’s follow-up. Improving people’s livelihood is to protect people’s living standards and provide people with a food quality and safe living environment. However, at present, China’s research on food testing is still very scarce. The main purpose of this paper is to use non-destructive testing technology to detect food quality and quality, and to ensure a food safety issue. This paper mainly uses potato as the research object, mainly researches on the internal quality information detection and rapid identification of variety information of potato, and analyzes the five different non-destructive testing techniques, and summarizes the principle and application of non-destructive testing technology.
KeywordsNondestructive testing technology Food quality Safety testing
Doctoral Research Initiation Jilin Engineering Normal University (BSKJ201861).
- 1.Wu, X., Zhang, Q., Shen, G.: Review of pulsed eddy current nondestructive testing technology. J. Instr. Path 37(8), 1698–1712 (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Qi, L., Zhao, W., Zhao, M.: Current status of nondestructive testing technology for cold fresh pork and prospect of thz detection technology. Food Mech. 32(9), 219–224 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Sun, Y., Yin, C., Li, Z., et al.: Nondestructive testing technology for egg fat content in near infrared spectroscopy. Food Ind. (9), 177–180 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Zheng, K., Jiang, H., Chen, L.: Research status and development of infrared thermal wave nondestructive testing technology. Infrared Technol. 40(305(5)), 5–15 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, J., Liu, E., Xie, L., et al.: Research and application progress of digital polymerase chain reaction technology in food safety testing. Food Sci. 37(17), 275–280 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, F., Yu, W., Wang, H., et al.: Research progress in preparation of BsMAb by hybrid-hybridoma technique and its application in food safety testing. Food Sci. 37(13), 251–256 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Tang, Y., Zhang, H., Cui, Y., et al.: Progress in the application of fluorescent labeling immunochromatography in food safety testing. Sci. Technol. Food Ind. 39(2), 314–319 (2018)Google Scholar
- 8.Wang, Y., Xie, S., Chen, D., et al.: Research progress of electrochemical immunosensors in food safety testing. J. Anim. Husbandry Vet. Med. (7) (2018)Google Scholar
- 11.Huixiang, M.A., Zhou, J., Zhao, R., et al.: Non-destructive testing of steel bar stress based on metal magnetic memory technology. J. Jiangsu Univ. (2018)Google Scholar